If you are looking for information on how to beautify wordpress with plugins or references around wordpress visitor plugins, then you have found the appropriate article, because in this article will be peeled off about free WordPress plugins that will certainly be useful when used.
For those of you who do not know what a plugin is, plugin can be said as a tool to create new features on WordPress.
After WordPress is installed, the features are not too many, but when the plugin is installed then the features of the website will increase, of course along with the functionality of the plugin.
In the world itself there are more than 40,000 free plugins that can be downloaded, and installed. But unfortunately the more plugins installed, the heavier the load of the website.
Therefore, just install the plugin as needed, so that the web pagespeed is maintained.
For example, if your website is going to be created as an online store, then plugins like WooComerce are something worth considering installing.
Okay, let's face it, here's a list of free WordPress plugins that are useful for websites:
- Wordfence. Security is important, some time ago we had heard TokoPedia.com that had been hacked, where from the results of the hack millions of TokoPedia customer data was exposed in places that should not be. Moreover, WordPress, so for WordPress users seem obliged to embed Wordfence as one of the security plugins, indeed attacks from cyberspace are difficult to predict where it comes from, therefore preventing it better. The function of The Wordfence plugin is to protect the website from malwere, when there is a suspected potential for malwere infection, wordfence will notify you via email;
- Akismet. This plugin is already very well known in WordPress, Akismet plugin function to manage website comments, this will help you to protect the website from spam comments;
- WP re-Captcha. The plugin is free, the function of the re-Captcha plugin is to minimize comment spam, sometimes heavyweight spamers use robots to comment as a place to get backlinks or even take illegal actions. With WP re-Captcha, the robot will be difficult to spam, on the other hand this plugin also helps ensure that those who make comments on the website are human, not bots;
- Elementor Page Builder. This WordPress display plugin is very good, especially for beginners who are still gaptek coding, with elementor page builder plugin then a webmaster can set up a website according to his will, without having to worry about coding;
- iThemes Security. This plugin used to have the name Better WP Security, but now it has been renamed iThemes Security. iThemes Security is one of the plugins that will improve the security of your website, if there are bugs in other plugins, or there is a function on your website that does not run properly because it is out of date, then iThemes Security will work by closing security loopholes, until intervention by stopping attacks;
- NextGEN Gallery is one of the plugins that can be used to beautify the WordPress website, with NextGEN Gallery then webmasters can make the appearance of photos on the web more beautiful. With NextGEN Gallery, webmasters can upload photos more easily, organize photos in a slidshow view, and determine the desired tumbnail;
- Jetpack. Jetpack is an all in one plugin, aka a complete plugin. Because, Jetpack has many functions, including monitoring the website, securing the web while increasing visitors;
- WooCommerce. As mentioned in the initial paragraph, that this plugin can be said to be a plugin that is reasonably owned by people who open an online store using a WordPress CMS. With this plugin, the owner of the website is easier to sell its products, both physical and digital products via the internet;
- SEO Yoast,as the name suggests, this plugin is intended to optimize SEO in a website. With Yoast SEO then the owner of the blog, especially the beginner will be very easy in setting up seo website. In fact, Yoast SEO plugin is a website SEO supervisor;
- Keyy Two Factor Authentication is a plugin that will improve the security of the website, with this plugin cracker who wants to break into your website will be difficult, because to enter, it will require authentication 2 times.
Now that's 10 plugins that you can use to optimize your site for better.
Outside of the 10 plugins that have been discussed above, there are still 15 other plugins that the author wants to discuss, but because this article is long enough, the author just mentions the name of the plugin. What are those? Here it is:
15 Additional Plugins :
- All in One SEO Pack;
- Broken Link Checker;
- W3 Total Cache;
- Google Analytics Dashnboard fo WP (GADWP);
- WP Super Cache;
- Imagify Imagae Optimizer;
- Contact Form 7;
- Fast Secure Contact Form;
- WP Social Sharing;
- Migrate Teachers;
- Add This Plugin;
Now that's a variety of free WordPress plugins that you can install (there are a total of 25 WordPress plugins that you can try), please choose according to your needs. Okay, so long ago this article, greetings success and see you written another.
A beginner who has just jumped in the world of bloggers